Tuesday, January 20, 2009

blah

so basically every single blog about you so far is a lie.
im so screwed. everything i do i'm always wondering what you are doing and if you're ok. when you are all talkative with a good mate of mine, and are all cold with me, it fucken hurts so bad. you make me so angry, it's like you decide when you want to be mates with me and i just have to be there when you're ready, and leave you be when you're not. despite how angry you make me, i need you. i need to feel your hands all over me again. i need to feel your kind words tickle my ear again. so truth is, ill put on this big giant act that is all a lie, just so you think i dont actually care that much, when really you're all i can think about most of the time. so yep i'll smile and be happy cos hell yeah it's 7th form, best year of my life hopefully, but behind it all im actually broken. you broke me. you lead me to believe that there was a chance for us, then the next day you see me, you tear me down by ignoring me, and by just watching me fall.

and to be honest, even this blog isn't exactly how i feel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment