Saturday, January 17, 2009

i dont love you like i did yesterday

as i sat there dazed, everything that had just happened was swirling round in my mind. everything you had said to me, i couldnt help but smile at the thought of it. when you held me round the waist, it was more than just you just touching me, it was comfortable, it was right. when we kissed, it wasnt just 'oh yeah we hooked up' it was more than that. it actually had meaning.

you are one of the kindest people i know. yet you let your mates change that. it's like to fit in with them you have to turn into this loud, rude, boisterous, show off. that's not you and you know it. the sad thing is you are so hypocritcal. you are the one who used to say to me, i never care what others think and that i should stop worrying about what they think aswell, and i completely admired you for that. but i've lost all respect for you now. it was like everything you said that made you completely unique was a line.

so you're not ready yet. sweety, you're never going to be ready. your friends hate me. and they are never gunna get past that. i apologise that they laugh and make fun of you because of what happened, but i shouldn't have to apologise, because i know im so much better than that. i liked you. but to your friends that was a crime, whether they knew me from my past or just met me. so babe, you had me. but unfortunatley you lost me too.

2 comments:

  1. "you are one of the kindest people i know. yet you let your mates change that. it's like to fit in with them you have to turn into this loud, rude, boisterous, show off."
    crap, are you talking about someone that I used to go out with?! Kidding, i know you're not... maybe they're related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's a guy thing. arrg!

    ReplyDelete