Thursday, January 22, 2009

cold dark and rainy

it was a horrible day, like one where it's raining all day and you just wanna stay all warm and cosy in bed. it was the holidays and being me i really would have prefered not to get up before midday but no not today. i set my alarm for about 9. that sucked, but somehow the thought of seeing you kinda made me want to do it. so when i woke up i realised the weather was not on my side. so i sent you a text 'dude it's raining'. this was because i had to walk to meet you, i thought you may have said oh ill meet you another time, but no, you dont even text me back. so it gets to about 11, and im thinking well atleast he doesnt still want me to come all the way into upper hutt in the rain. but then all of a sudden my phone goes off 'where are you xD'. he thinks by using a smiley face that everything is ok, when really it wasnt, it hasnt been since the moment we met. so i said back to him, 'umm it's raining but i can still come'. so i went on my way, no rain coat or anything as i had left it at mums. again, he didnt bother to text me to say thanks for still coming, ofcourse he didnt, but as i approach the shops i get a text... 'could you please get us 2 red bulls'. by this stage i was soaked, i was dissapointed as it was, and i was angry. moving mountains was playing on my ipod, and it was making me even more frustrated, because with you guys it was like moving mountains, it was just impossible. anyway, i went into BP and got your stupid red bulls. i was so tempted to 'drop' the cans just so they would fizz in your face when you opened. but nope i couldnt. i walked towards the gym, wiped away the tears in my eyes.. and stood outside for about 5 minutes waiting for you. i was so upset and angry, i handed over the ***** expecting that maybe youd make a little conversation with me after all i had just done for you. but you just stood leaning against the wall with that stupid smirk on your face, the smirk you think will make everything ok. we stood there for about 2 minutes, then i was hinting around leaving.. expecting atleast a thank you.. you didnt even say thanks you know. infact you were never thankful, ever, from the first day i met you, you were so wrapped up in yourself. but to this day, it's like you posess something i need, and i keep coming back to you and i do anything and everything for you. what's wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment